VisualHub bridges the gap between numerous complicated video formatting standards, and people that just want to get the job done – just what you would expect from the Mac.
If you’re looking for something a little more flexible, VisualHub’s up for that challenge too. An extensive Advanced panel lets you change all pre-set aspects of encoding…and then some.
Based on the popular, award-winning “iSquint” conversion software for iPods. If you’ve used iSquint, you already know how to use VisualHub. If you’ve never used iSquint, you won’t have a lot of catching up to do anyway.
- Fast conversion from nearly every video format to iPod, PSP, TiVo, DV, DVD, AVI, MP4, WMV, MPEG and Flash.
- Convert any file in three steps. Click, drag, click.
- Fit up to 18 hours of video on one DVD. Play it in any standalone DVD player.
- Xgrid support. Use the power of every Mac on your network for batch encoding.
- QuickTime Pro or special plugins not required.
- DivX/XviD AVIs, all forms of MPEG video, and many other formats QuickTime struggles with are supported.
- Batch Processing of multiple files. Save in-place, or to a different folder.
- Very comprehensive Advanced panel to modify every aspect of encoding.
- Dynamic Preview – See results before beginning a long encode.
- Stitch multiple files together to combine videos.
- Highly detailed, informative Users Guide.
- Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel Macs.